EACreator.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EACreator.com Forum

EA Creator - Automate your forex strategies without programming www.EACreator.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

EA for Hedging in same pair

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EA for Hedging in same pair Empty EA for Hedging in same pair Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:41 pm

old_forum_question

I wish to create an EA for Hedging in same pair
but how do i use EA creator for this ? all I have is strategy/ set of rules in mind not base don any indicator!
Please advice

2EA for Hedging in same pair Empty Re: EA for Hedging in same pair Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:42 pm

old_forum_answer

old_forum_question wrote:I wish to create an EA for Hedging in same pair
but how do i use EA creator for this ? all I have is strategy/ set of rules in mind not base don any indicator!
Please advice

Hedging is currently not available as only one position can be open at a time. You can close old position and open a new one instead of opening several different positions at the same time.

If your strategy is not based on indicator, you can use candle patterns, breakouts, candle levels and price for signal creation. If this is not enough and you have some programming knowledge, you can upload your own source code (custom signal) and add other important functionality on web site (money and risk management, dynamic stop loss and take profit, other signals and so on).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum